Firstly, I would just like to say a massive thank you to Becca from Becx Blogs for tagging me in the Autumn tag. I wasn’t around to do it last year so I’m super excited to be able to finally do it this year.
The weather has started to completely change. There’s been cloudy and rainy days near enough every single day over here. I just wanna sit in my pyjamas all day sipping on a nice, warm cuppa every 2 minutes. So, what better way to start my day than by getting back to work with this Autumn Tag. Let’s get started!
Becca’s questions along with my answers:
- What signifies Autumn to you?
Those leaves changing colour and falling from the trees. Just, yeeeeeeees!
2. What is the best way to spend a rainy day?
Enjoying a nice cup of tea and watching Netflix. But what I usually end up doing on a rainy day, is catching up with the ironing. Yay me!
3. What is your most fond Autumn memory?
I know most people are going to say ”trick or treating as a child” but I’ve never actually done that myself. So, I don’t think I have one in particular. But, I used to walk to school and it was a long-ish walk and I remember watching the leaves fall from the trees and taking some pictures I would never come to upload but I loved just looking at them once the season was over.
4. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
Cinnamon & apple candles, for sure. It’s never Autumn in my house without one of those bad boys burning up next to me while I work on the blog late at night with a warm cuppa (has anyone been keeping count of how many times I’ve said the word ”cuppa” throughout this post?).
5. What are you most excited for this Autumn?
All the nature photography I get to do, capturing all the cute colours of the trees and leaves. The make up looks I get to experiment with without the comments of ”it’s not Halloween yet, mate”. And of course, THE DECORATIONS!
6. What is your favourite Autumn song?
I actually don’t think I have one. I always have loads of Summer ones though. Actually, I think I have one. ”This Is Halloween” from Nightmare Before Christmas.
7. What is your favourite Autumn movie?
Nightmare Before Christmas or Corpse Bride.
8. What TV shows are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
American Horror Story, definitely. I know the new season has already started but I haven’t actually had the chance to catch up yet.
9. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
Burgundy & plum!
10. What is your most loved outdoor Autumn activity?
Did I mention actually going outside and taking pictures yet?
11. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
I’m not SUPER into fashion so I don’t think I have a favourite Autumn trend. Unless you count coats and boots coming back as a trend?
12. If you could have a spirit animal, what would it be?
Either a dolphin or a cockatoo.
13. Name one place you wish to visit during Autumn?
Disneyland, of course. I wanna chill with Ursula.
14. What is your favourite photo you took last Autumn?
I don’t think I have one. I was extremely ill most of last year so my pictures weren’t too good. Obviously, all pictures of my little family are my favourite.
15. What are you being this Halloween?
I have no idea. I’m super disorganised this year. I was thinking of a glam Pennywise or a ”dead” Disney villain.
For this Autumn tag, I would like to tag anyone that wants to take part. If you take part answering my questions, send me the link to your post over on Twitter (@QueenSapphireUK) so I can have a little read.
Here are my questions to you:
1.What are your favourite lip products this Autumn?
2. What is your perfect Autumn getaway?
3. Who’s Instagram is inspiring you the most this Autumn and why?
4. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
5. What’s your favourite Autumnal candle?
6. OOTD- show us a picture of what you’re wearing today.
7. Does your wardrobe completely change for Autumn or does it stay the same all year?
8. What are 2 things you love doing in the Autumn?
9. What’s your zodiac sign?
10. What are your plans for this Halloween?
I hope you all enjoyed this post. You all know how much I love doing tag posts so if you have already done the Autumn Tag, send you post my way so I can have a read.